Вы услышите рассказ мужчины
о его первых годах пребывания в Англии. Выполните задания
A8-A14 вставив цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую
выбранному варианту ответа. Прослушайте запись дважды.
A8 The Polish lady knew a lot about the property market
1) was going to move house soon.
2) worked as an estate agent.
3) got information from her future husband.
A9Bill and his wife were happy to
1) be able to make use of Mr Black's contacts.
2) have their landlady's support and advice.
3) have a variety of houses to choose from.
A10The house the couple was going to buy
1) proved to be profitable for them.
2) needed little repair work.
3) belonged to a local building society.
A11The couple couldn't move into the house right away because
1) it was hard to get money to move house.
2) Bill was too busy working for the BBC day and night.
3) the house was not suitable for living in yet.
A12When the couple had finally moved into the house, they
1) couldn't get over the nervous stress.
2) had to carry on improving it.
3) invited their friends to come round.
A13Bill cycled to work because
1) the bus fare was unreasonably high.
2) the buses were unreliable.
3) cycling was environmentally friendly.
A14Bill doesn't feel like an Englishman because
1) he prefers to lead the lifestyle he is used to.
2) his heavy accent makes it difficult to understand him.
3) he has strained relationships with his English neighbours.
Если вы заметили какие-либо ошибки
на сайте или хотите что-либо посоветовать, поругать, похвалить пишите
или сюда: email@example.com