Вы услышите интервью
с актерами. Выполните задания A8-A14 вставив
цифру 1, 2 или 3, соответствующую
выбранному варианту ответа. Прослушайте запись
A8Robert and Amy fell in love with each other
1) after eating out together.
2) after a few months of working together.
3) when they first met on the film set.
A9When Robert decided to propose to Amy, he
1) was sure that Amy would accept his proposal.
2) wanted to do it in a proper way.
3) knew the exact place in Madrid to do it.
A10The wedding ceremony in the film reminded
Robert and Amy of their own wedding because
1) both weddings took place in the same settings.
2) there was an explosion during both weddings.
3) there were some of the same people at both
A11According to Amy, she is different from Robert
1) is less open to new ideas than her husband.
2) comes from a smaller family than Robert.
3) has different views on family life.
A12 Amy felt uncomfortable at school
1) she missed her mother very much.
2) her mother taught at the same school.
3) the teachers and the headmistress disliked
A13If Amy hadn’t become an actress, her parents
1) understood and supported her.
2) been displeased with her.
3) insisted she join the family business.
A14Amy is sure that if you have a child, you
1) can do without having a friend.
2) should think more about the future.
3) can cope with any problem.
Если вы заметили какие-либо ошибки
на сайте или хотите что-либо посоветовать, поругать, похвалить
пишите сюда: Вконтакте
или сюда: email@example.com