Give a talk on
Remember to say:
• what makes people famous (writers, singers,
• what famous people/person you like, and why
• where you prefer to get information about famous
people from, and why
• if the life of a famous person is easy, and
You will have
to talk for 2-2.5 minutes, The examiner will listen
until you have finished. Then she/he will ask
you some questions.
экзаменатора-собеседника задания C3
1. Do you like going to school?
2. What are your favourite classes/subjects?
3. What do you like doing in your free time?
Task 1 (3-35 minutes)
Let the student talk for 1.5-2 minutes
Ask only those questions which the student has
not covered while giving the talk.
1. What makes people famous writers, singers,
2. What famous people/person do you like? Why?
3. Where do you prefer to get information about
famous people from, why?
4. Is the life of a famous person easy? Why/why
All of these ideas must be covered.
Finally, you must ask each student the following
Would you like to become famous? Why/why not?
SKILLS TO BE TESTED
The student is expected to demonstrate her/his
- speak at length elaborating on the topic
- produce coherent utterances
- give reasons