Your school authorities
are planning to introduce the following changes.
Discuss their strong and weak points with your
friend and choose the one both of you think should
be introduced first.
• a new school
• one hour lunch break
• one day off school to study on your own
• one more PE (Physical Education) class
You begin the
conversation. The examiner will play the part
of your friend.
• discuss all the options
• be polite
• take an active part in the conversation:
- explain the situation
- come up with your ideas
- give good reasons
- find out your friend’s attitudes and take them
- invite your friend to come up with suggestions
• come to an agreement