Вы услышите рассказ
выпускницы колледжа о ее поездки в Италию. Выполните
задания A8-A14 вставив цифру 1, 2
или 3, соответствующую выбранному варианту
ответа. Прослушайте запись дважды.
A8 it was the narrator’s first visit to Europe
1) she wanted to travel round her own country
2) she didn’t have enough money to go to Europe
3) her parents thought the trip wasn’t worth the
A9 When leaving for Italy the narrator expected
1) her Italian to be good enough to help her interpret
what was going on.
2) everyone spoke some English there.
3) her Spanish to help her feel more comfortable.
A10 The narrator and her friend kept
riding around Rome on a bus for a long time because
1) an exchange student got them on the wrong bus.
2) they didn’t know where to get off the bus.
3) they wanted to see as much of Rome as possible.
A11The narrator was amazed that in Rome
1) fourteen-year-olds were allowed to drive cars.
2) pedestrians had the right of the way.
3) drivers didn’t keep to the highway code.
A12The thing that the narrator didn’t like about
her trip was that she had to
1) do sightseeing in a rush.
2) travel long distances on a bus.
3) do the sights she didn’t feel like doing.
A13 The narrator thought Europe was
wasted on many people in the group because they
1) hardly had any time to do the shopping.
2) couldn’t interact with the locals.
3) were indifferent to the local culture.
A14When it was time to leave Italy, the narrator
1) a little disappointed.
2) ready to go home.
3) fairly excited.
Если вы заметили какие-либо ошибки
на сайте или хотите что-либо посоветовать, поругать, похвалить
пишите сюда: Вконтакте
или сюда: email@example.com