Give a talk on
Remember to say:
• why many people choose to use mobile phones
• why some people are against mobile phones
• if it is a good idea to bring mobile phones
to school, why/why not
• what other means of communication are popular
You will have
to talk for 2-2.5 minutes. The examiner will listen
until you have finished. Then she/he will ask
you some questions.
1. Do you like going to school?
2. What are your favourite classes/subjects?
3. What do you like doing in your free time?
Task 1 (3-35 minutes)
Let the student talk for 2-2.5 minutes.
Ask only those questions which the student has
not covered while giving the talk.
1. Why do many people choose to use mobile phones?
2. Why are some people against mobile phones?
3. Is it a good idea to bring mobile phones to
school? Why/why not?
4. What other means of communication are popular
All of these ideas must be covered.
Finally, you must ask each student the following
Do you think the regular telephone will disappear
in the future? Why/why not?
SKILLS ТО ВЕ TESTED
The student is expected to demonstrate her/his
- speak at length elaborating on the topic
- produce coherent utterances
- give reasons