each sentence so that it means more or less
the same as the first.
The police questioned Oscar winner Scott
Dawson last night.
Oscar winner Scott Dawson was
(2) Police had discovered two kilos of drugs
in Dawson's car last week.
Two kilos of drugs had
in Dawson's car last week
(3) The FBI is also investigating Scott
is also being investigated
by the FBI.
(4) Police have not charged Mr Dawson with
has not been charged
with any crime.
(5) However, some in the FBI believe Dawson
is a drug smuggler.
by some in the FBI that Dawson is a drug
(6) People know Dawson mainly for his acting.
mainly for his acting.
(7) No one has seen Dawson's fiancee Fiona
Fuller for two weeks.
Dawson's fiancee Fiona Fuller has
not been seen
for two weeks.
(8) The police are going to search Mr Dawson's
home this morning.
Mr. Dawson's home is going to
(9) Venture Films will release Dawson's
new film The Criminal next week.
Dawson's new film The Criminal will
by Venture Films next week.
(10) 'The studio is not going to cancel
the premiere,' said an insider.
'The premiere is not
going to be cancelled
by the studio,' said an insider.