уровня TOEFL по английскому языку. № 21. 10-134
Завершите диалог, используя правильную
форму look, look like или look as if/though.
the dialogue, using the correct form of look,
look like, or look as if/though in each space.
Have you heard about Helen?
Yes, I know. Isn't it amazing? I saw her
on TV last night and she (1)
real pop star.
I saw her too. She (2) looked
so professional, and so happy too!
And guess what? Peter told me yesterday
that it (3)
looks as though/if
she is going to get a £2 million record
deal with EMI.
You don't say! Well, it (4) looks
she won't be working at that fast food restaurant
Выберите наиболее подходящее слово,
выделенное курсивом, в приведенных ниже предложениях.
the most appropriate word in italics in the
Van Gogh painted several auto-portraits
/ self-images / self-portraits
(2) Patrick's been confined/ stuck / contracted/ to a wheelchair ever since
(3) Sue was heavily / largely / seriously / injured in a car crash last
(4) No money has been spent on the house
for years. It's very old and run-down
/ run away / sprawling/.
(5) Harry lives on the suburbs / outskirts / outside/ of the city.
(6) The hotel is surrounded / set / placed/ in a small forest near a beautiful
вы заметили какие-либо ошибки на сайте или хотите
что-либо посоветовать, поругать, похвалить пишите