уровня TOEFL по английскому языку. № 38.
В предложениях с 1 по 8 есть
три подчеркнутых слова или словосочетания, отмеченные
(A), (B) и (C). Выберите слово или фразу, которые
являются грамматически неправильными.
sentences 1 to 8 there are three underlined
words or phrases, marked (A), (B) and
(C). Choose the word or phrase that
is grammatically incorrect.
At school we were always (A)
warning not (B)to take drugs, (C) although that didn't stop
some people from experimenting with
(2) If I (A)didn't need to speak English
for my job I probably (B)would have stopped(C)to go to lessons a long
(3) If he (A)doesn't arrive soon, by
the time he (B)is getting here the party
will almost (C)have finished.
(4) It wasn't (A)so much his behavior (B)
what disappointed me,
but (C)it was his lack of thought
(5) Assuming (A) that what (B)has been alleged is true,
(C) will he have fired, do
(6) I've considered many times (A)
of resigning, but I've
(B)made up my mind that I'm
not going to (C)let them make an example
(7) Two years ago I (A)wouldn't have believed
that you (B)could have been(C)
taken out by his lies!
(8) He tried (A) to persuade us to accept
his first offer, but we (B)
insisted on giving us
a 20% discount, which he finally did,
if (C)a little reluctantly.
вы заметили какие-либо ошибки на сайте или хотите
что-либо посоветовать, поругать, похвалить пишите