уровня TOEFL по английскому языку. № 27.
Дополните приведенные ниже предложения
словом или фразой из таблицы. Два слова/фразы не используются.
the sentences below with a word or phrase
from the box. Two words/phrases are not used.
her over the moon death's door hands-on
settle down embellish dying by heart
I always try to learn my favorite poems
How old do you think you will be when you
finally decide to settle
She'll do well in life because she has a
good qualifications behind
After three days without water she was at
With just two minutes left, the players
for the final whistle.
(6) When I finally passed the exam I was
the moon .
(7) I don't want you to spend time with
Tony. He's a bit of a troublemaker
Does he have any hands-on
Выберите правильные формы глаголов,
выделенных курсивом в приведенных ниже предложениях.
the correct forms of the verbs in italics
in the sentences below.
Could you ask him to phone me as soon as
he will get / gets / is getting in/?
(2) What time does your
plane leave/ will your plane have left / might your plane leave/ tomorrow?
(3) What will you do / are you doing
/ will you have done/ at the weekend?
(4) All being well, this time tomorrow we'll
have been sitting / we'll be sitting/ we are going to be sitting
on the beach/.
(5) Just think, by this time tomorrow we'll
be finishing / we are finishing / we'll have finished/ all our exams.
(6) The minute she is arriving / arrives / she will arrive/, could you let me know?
(7) 'Look at this mess!'
'I know. I'll tidy/ I'm tidying / I'll have tidied/ up as soon as I
(8) will be finishing / will have finished / have finished/.'
(9) 'I think that was a contraction.'
'Well, let's get you to the hospital then
if you think you are
going to have/ will have / will be having/ the baby.'
(10) We are going to/ will go to / might go to/ Chile on holiday next year.
Luke bought the tickets last week.
вы заметили какие-либо ошибки на сайте или хотите
что-либо посоветовать, поругать, похвалить пишите